The purpose of this job is to support the implementation and operation of the enterprise wide business intelligence and analytic software solutions (Hyperion, OBI, and ERP). This position will be responsible for supporting the integration of data from various Trustmark systems in order to provide one centralized unit for business intelligence data extraction and reporting. It is also responsible for providing end users with robust financial reporting output and distribution that meets organizational objectives for key business partners (CFO, Controller, Divisional CFO, other executives) while ensuring data integrity. This role will provide direct end user support for problems/questions and train end users across the 3 application platform (i.e. PeopleSoft FSCM Rel 9.1, Hyperion suite of products, Oracle BI) via WebEx’s and training guides.
1. Responsible for providing support of the following systems:
2. Responsible for providing assistance to the BI Systems Manager for implementation and continuous improvements to major system projects as well as providing a leadership role for various small projects as needed.
3. Responsible for ongoing facilitation of end user training across all 3 application platforms as well as implementing the most effective forum for an end user training process. (i.e. live and/or recorded WebEx’s, training guides, or User Productivity Kit).
4. Receive direction from BI Systems Manager and management group in order to develop new reports, budget/reporting templates, queries, and dashboards that will meet the financial reporting requirements as well as provide the needed data output for end users.
5. Responsible for providing support to enterprise wide end users as it relates to troubleshooting and resolving various technical and system issues/questions with Hyperion, OBI, and PeopleSoft.